Senior Copywriter / Content Strategist
About the Job or Project
Senior copywriters & content strategists, this project is for you! As a Content Strategist, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing a go-to-market strategy for our client’s world-class leadership platform.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, product and sales to create compelling content that resonates with a niche B2B target audience. Your expertise in content strategy, storytelling and digital marketing will be crucial in building inbound lead mechanisms and converting prospects to loyal customers. Your primary goal will be to create engaging and relevant content that attracts, educates and nurtures our target audience, ultimately driving adoption and customer acquisition.
- Develop a content strategy that supports the go-to-market plan, ensuring alignment with the company’s vision and target audience.
- Craft compelling and persuasive copy across various channels including website, landing pages, emails, social media and sales and marketing collateral.
- Conduct research to understand target audience and create content that addresses their pain points, challenges and aspirations.
- Collaborate with team to understand business goals, target audience and product features, translating them into effective content strategies.
- Develop brand voice guidelines, ensuring consistency across all communication touch points.
Who are you working with?
REACH XL’s mission is to create a world that has more high-performing organisations, with happier, more productive people by democratising access to life-changing personal and professional development.
REACH is the only platform that provides leaders at all levels of seniority with the tools and training to be more effective at every step of leadership.
Video: Tools to Improve Leader Experience > watch now
Video: Reach XL Intro for People & Culture > watch now
Ideal Applicant or Experience
This role is right for you if you have:
- Experience in copywriting and content strategy for a B2B model in the leadership or technology space.
- Experience in crafting go-to-market strategies and creating content that supports lead generation, customer acquisition and user engagement.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and the ability to leverage them effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for storytelling and conveying complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to align content initiatives with business objectives.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
- Work from anywhere with this completely remote role
- Support from industry-leading professionals
- Flexible work schedule
About Freelancing Gems
Freelancing Gems is an intelligent jobs marketplace for female freelancers that showcases the rarest gems of talent, across ALL industries. We champion the freelancers, the consultants, the sole-traders, the small business owners and the side-hustlers by providing a digital platform for Australian employers to find and hire the best talent. The platform uses an AI-driven matching model using machine learning to immediately connect talent with suitable roles and employers to skilled, available freelancers.
We’re closing the gap on gender inequalities by improving workforce participation rates and pay parity for women. We have a big mission ahead of us – to help Australian women find their next meaningful role and redefine their 9 to 5, while charging what they are worth. It is no small task, but we are up for the challenge and looking for other motivated individuals to join our team who are passionate about supporting women at work, women’s issues and diversity as a whole.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus. Not a member? Please contact Arlene at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement has expired.