Senior Digital Producer
About the Job or Project
If you are an experienced Senior Digital Producer or Digital Project Manager looking for some contract work, or just looking to keep busy in between bookings then this gig may be for you! Available to start immediately, hybrid work flex but still with a great new workspace in Miller Point, and will be delivering key projects across our Tier 1 client portfolio.
Dentsu Creative operates in over 21 markets worldwide with more than 2,200 dedicated specialists. Bringing together our Japanese heritage in craft, data and technology, and our deep understanding of media and contemporary culture, Dentsu Creative is a new global creative agency. Born in Japan, raised in a digital world. We help transform brands and business through the power of Modern Creativity which seeks to create culture, change society and invent the future and is accelerated by our deep specialist expertise in digital experience, earned attention, and entertainment.
What your typical day will look like:
As the Senior Digital Producer you will be responsible for managing execution and delivery of digital creative outputs, owning every production detail from kick-off through to dispatch; ensuring work is delivered on time, on budget and on brief. This role will help lead digital production, provide strategic input for digital first projects, championing service delivery excellence and ultimately will be a key contributor to the future of Denstu Creative’s digital experience capability.
Core responsibilities include:
- Manage projects, scope, timelines, resourcing, and budgets with internal and external stakeholders – there is a client facing component at times.
- Drive ongoing improvement through educating and guiding colleagues and clients in best practices in the work itself and how we work together.
- Utilise technical and digital expertise across all channels with a focus on campaign/marketing eDM’s, HTML5 display banners, eCommerce, websites, UI & UE experience, landing pages and other owned channel assets.
- Cross functional collaboration with art directors, designers, copywriters, account service and developers end to end on key client projects.
- Commercially you are aware and a clear, calm communicator; providing timely and accurate updates on the development of projects.
- Articulate recommendations and solutions to clients, suppliers, and team members.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
- Preferably 7+ years digital production experience within an agency environment
- Your digital knowledge spans across Website content (CMS), HTLM, display and social media, eCommerce, UI & UE experience, Website build and custom technology builds.
- Familiarity with popular platforms such as Figma, Adobe suite and HTML5.
- Experience working in a customer/client facing role and passionate for design and digital work.
- Ability to operate effectively in high-pressure, complex situations and work autonomously.
- Organized, analytical, with excellent attention to detail and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in any project and resource management software – advanced training provided for our platform.
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
Become a champion for meaningful progress:
Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
About Dentsu Creative
Part of Dentsu International, Dentsu Creative is a Global Creative Network that transforms brands and businesses through the power of Modern Creativity. Led by Global Chief Creative Officer Fred Levron, 9,000 experts across the globe work seamlessly together to deliver ideas that Create Culture, Shape Society and Invent the Future.
Dentsu Creative launched in June 2022 to address a client need for simplicity and will be Dentsu International’s sole creative network by the end of 2022.
How to Apply
If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today