Social Media Coordinator
About the Job or Project
We are a small, dynamic team, who love to laugh and work hard. If you’re a passionate self-starter with video content creation, social and digital strategy and implementation experience (who also likes cars), then we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who is able to work flexible hours either part-time or full-time as a Social Media Coordinator. This role is for someone who is passionate about the finer details, social media campaigns and creating content!
Ideal Applicant or Experience
If you are a creative and results-driven individual with a passion for digital marketing and content creation, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
- Hybrid work conditions (After an induction period of 6 months.)
- The opportunity to gain additional skills and experience in many areas from digital marketing to content creation, including national-brand level productions.
- A rare opportunity to help shape and be part of something amazing!
- A chance to learn from senior managers and grow your career with a rapidly growing company.
- A chance to join a small, friendly and fun team!
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
This job advertisement has expired.