Social Media Manager
About O.B. Designs
At O.B. Designs our passion is designing and creating beautiful children’s toys and artisan crafted nursery decor that are eco-friendly and ethically made. We aim to be recognised not only as a leading children’s brand, but also as an ecologically and socially responsible company. We are committed to using ecologically sustainable materials wherever possible, reputable manufacturers that provide fair working conditions and creating children’s products that will stand the test of time.
Approximate hour 5-8 per week ongoing. We have a remote business model. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Social Media Manager’s role is an integral part of our business. Our social channels reflect our brand values and products to our international audience.
As our Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for creating our social media strategy and the coordination, curation, creation and scheduling of high quality, on-brand content for our organic channels. You’ll also work closely with our creative director, graphic artist and digital advertising specialist on PR and influencer marketing to help meet business objectives. This role will require out of hours posting and community engagement.
- Strategic planning with always on campaign and growth objectives across our owned organic social channels and PR activity.
- Content calendar planning, creation and publishing; you will be responsible for creating content in mini shoots, reels, stories, curating and sourcing as well as copywriting.
- Regular reporting and analysis on the social media landscape to stay on top of best practice and new initiatives.
- Work closely with the PR team on influencer strategies and content, including growth, planning, outreach and management.
- Produce regular reports and analysis on key metrics to ensure effectiveness and provide recommendations for optimisations and audience growth.
- Work with our Creative Director, Graphic Artist and Digital Marketing Specialist to deliver cohesive always on and campaign activity that drive impact and engagement.
- Support the Customer Service team with community engagement, including responding to comments and DMs.
- Manage, source and collaborate with our Influencers on new product drops, posting of content, and ensuring our brand image is always upheld.
- Social media expert who loves working remotely. Female with children preferred but not necessary, we encourage work life balance.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in social media strategy and management
- Analytic, insight and strategy skills that translate into actionable recommendations with proven ability to grow engagement and conversion
- Expert in organic content creation, copywriting and video / reels
- A thorough understanding of influencer marketing and deep knowledge of the social media landscape
- Experience managing multiple social channels including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Experience working with social calendar, scheduling and analytics tools
- Strong stakeholder management – internal and external
- Positive, productive, proactive and adaptable attitude
- A resilient and can-do approach with strong independent work capability
- Clear, honest and collaborative work ethic and an ability to work in a fast paced, creative environment
We are committed to running a diverse business with an inclusive and empowering culture. We believe everyone should be welcomed and honoured at O.B. Designs, and our differences celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
O.B. Designs is located within Arakwal Country.
We acknowledge the Arakwal People of the Bundjalung Nation as the Traditional owners of this land and pay our respects to their living culture and to the Elders, past and present.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today