Social Media & Content Writer
About the Job or Project
Sage PR & Marketing is seeking a Content Writer & Social Media to join our remote-based team for approximately 10 hours a week with the view to increase as work demands.
The position includes:
- Social media content – planning, creating, writing & scheduling monthly social media content (using Canva and scheduling tools) for a variety of industries, predominantly across Facebook, Instagram, and Linked In.
- Community management – engaging on posts, replying to comments, following accounts.
- Social media reporting – analysing account insights and preparing monthly reports.
- Content & copywriting – blog articles, website copy, social media posts, print collateral, editorial and media releases, as projects require it.
Bonus points if you have media experience, writing and pitching press releases!
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You’re right for this job if you have/are…
Minimum 1-2 years experience and tertiary education in a relevant field.
Digitally savvy – familiar with updating WordPress sites, creating newsletters in Mailchimp and Zoho, quick to learn / manage online marketing platforms.
An eye for good design – can create stunning graphics (static and video), social media content and documents in Canva.
Excellent attention to detail – you’re a stickler for good grammar, you proof content twice before sending for approval.
Good time management – you’re comfortable with multiple client projects and competing deadlines.
Flexible capacity – you can scale up or down depending on work loads.
Setup with an ABN and show examples of work.
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible hours, work when it suits you (we ask that you are available for contact during Australian business hours).
- Work in the comfort of your own home – no travel required.
- Diverse clients across industries and varied work.
About Sage PR & Marketing
Sage PR & Marketing is a boutique impact marketing communications studio for values-led small businesses and non-profits. We’re communication pro’s with a social conscience. We specialise in meaningful marketing, PR, communications and copywriting, across the environment, social impact, wellbeing, local government, building and education sectors.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
This job advertisement has expired.