Talent Acquisition Specialist
About the Job or Project
- Join an organisation that values growth and ongoing learning, and career development
- Enjoy the support of a vibrant and compassionate team as you make this role your own
- Attractive remuneration package circa $50,000 – $70,000 pro rata.
Hi there! We are Scout Talent, and our focus is talent acquisition management. Our mission is to See People First, and our vision is to connect people to grow companies, careers and communities.
Our team consists of knowledgeable, dedicated specialists with expertise in recruitment technology and talent attraction strategies. At Scout Talent, we’ve built a strong culture from the ground up and sustained it for more than fifteen years. Our people are the foundation of our success, which is why we value and invest in them.
Are you passionate about recruitment and connecting people to grow companies, careers and communities? Are you excited by a role that offers variety and empowers you to put your flavour into placing top talent? Then we have the perfect role for you!
We are seeking a part-time Talent Engagement Specialist to join our team located in Milton, QLD. You will work closely with our internal stakeholders and leadership team and conduct an innovative recruitment effort to source and select A-Players for Scout Talent.
And with plenty of variety available across the business, you will have our full support in exploring areas you wish to develop to set yourself up for a bright future.
At STG, we’re all about finding and nurturing A-Players to help us grow and succeed. So if you’re a passionate recruiter looking for access to invaluable support and growth – we want to hear from you!
- Manage end-to-end internal recruitment needs, from drafting an advertisement to presenting an offer.
- Build and manage stakeholder relationships throughout the hiring process.
- Write and distribute job ads on a number of platforms and Job Boards.
- Proactively use a variety of tools to reach out to potential candidates.
- Screen, shortlist, and interview candidates to identify the best fit for the role.
- Onboard new hires and ensure a smooth transition into the organisation.
- Utilise recruitment software technology to optimise the hiring process.
- Report on KPIs to ensure consistent, high-quality delivery of recruitment service.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You’ll be great in this role because:
If you like what you’ve read so far, and if you have a background in recruitment, talent acquisition or HR, we’re keen to hear from you!
To confidently step into this role, ideally, you will:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Be curious and resourceful in asking questions and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Be client obsessed in striving for the best service and outcomes for our valued clients
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy in your work, even when juggling a number of competing priorities
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
What you will get from Scout Talent:
In return for supporting us, we’ll do everything we can to support you by offering a competitive remuneration package made up of a base salary and performance-based incentives, with expected first-year earnings circa $50,000 – $70,000 pro rata.
We will also provide you with:
- We can offer flexibility to match the needs of your lifestyle
- When it comes to career development, we invest in training and give you the opportunity to get to know other parts of the business and develop expertise in your areas of interest!
- We’re a stable organisation (over 15 years in the industry), but we’re also growing, innovative, and open to new ideas.
- We have regular rewards and social events – including quarterly awards nights/parties
- We have a commitment to supporting each other’s health and wellbeing with initiatives such as Step Forward, Tour de Office, access to an employee assistance program, and team members who have completed their Mental Health First Aid
About Scout Talent
Organisations that recruit the best people are the ones that succeed and outperform their competitors. At Scout Talent, this belief has guided us for more than 20 years in our mission to empower organisations to optimise their recruitment process to find the best candidate for the role.
How to Apply
Ready to apply?
We are ready to hear from you! Apply Now at:
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today