Talent Acquisition Specialist
Freelancing Gems is Australia’s FIRST digital jobs platform that is dedicated to championing women in the gig economy who freelance, consult, work part time, sole- trade or side hustle. We help Australian employers and recruiters connect to “Rare Gems” of female talent quickly, allowing them to scale or grow their businesses on demand. We are looking for an experienced recruiter/ talent acquisition specialist to join our growing team in a part time capacity and be part of the foundation team that is changing the future of work for women.
Freelancing Gems has a big mission ahead of us – to help Australian women find their next meaningful role and redefine their 9 to 5, while charging what they are worth. It is no small task, but we are up for the challenge and looking for other motivated individuals to join our team who are passionate about supporting women at work, women’s issues and diversity as a whole.
Is this YOU? Do you want to work in a business that is an industry game changer? Are you looking for flexibility and to do more work that matters? If you answered yes to any of above we want to chat!
Our success is demonstrated by the impact we have on our members work lives, via job opportunities, education, growth in their careers and their ability to charge competitively.
Our primary service is to quickly connect employers to amazing female talent looking for their next contract, freelance, part time or maternity cover job via our jobs platform. Within our first year we have connected hundreds of women with job opportunities and we need an experienced talent specialist to be our liaison between employers and our candidates.
You will own the vertical in the business and work with our Sales, Marketing and Community teams to attract great roles to the business that speak to our members across the creative, administrative, accounting and digital industries. At the same time developing recruitment strategies that connect with major Australian employers that have diversity policies and make inclusion a priority. You will be passionate about delivering an unparallel service for our employers that they return to our platform because they know we can make awesome connections quickly for them.
You will be a positive, proactive individual with a can-do attitude who takes responsibility for the success of their work. You will feel passionately about diversity and our mission and be prepared to level up yourself to do the best work of your career. You will be a confident presenter and have a little black book of contacts to bring to the role.
What you will do?
- Identify and attract prospective clients in the creative, administrative, accounting, HR and digital industries that not only need access to talent fast, but who also champion women at work and convert them to the Freelancing Gems platform.
- Establish and build long term valuable relationships with stakeholders and guide them to a new, faster way of finding available talent, while also supporting women at work.
- Full life – cycle recruiting. You will own the process from start to finish – onboard new employers and assist them with their job ads and candidate headhunting.
- Represent Freelancing Gems at events, flying the flag for our values and mission to attract more business to us. You are a true brand ambassador.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to position the business as a credible site to place job ads and headhunt from.
- Ensure every employer receives an experience that exceeds their expectations and leads them to ongoing repeat business on the platform.
- Work with the marketing teams to attract new members to ensure we have enough quality talent to fill all roles.
- You will be obsessed by our members and employers experience on the platform and work with our Member Manager, Community Director and Tech Lead to enhance the experience.
What we are looking for?
- 3 – 5 plus years of experience in a fast-paced recruitment role and have a successful track record of attracting employment opportunities.
- Existing networks and relationships with Australian employers/ HR managers from small to large organizations.
- A strong understanding of why diversity is important to workplaces and why consulting/ freelance/ contract/ part time roles are important to both the employer and our members.
- You value diversity and take pride in successfully matching employers and candidates that will make magic together.
- You have the aptitude to leverage our product, culture and mission at Freelancing Gems to attract the right employers for our members.
- Able to influence and work with a wide range of stakeholders successfully and positively.
- Someone who is a pleasure to work with.
What we offer
- A company that leads from the front on women’s issues and has created a high performing culture driven by our mission to have a positive impact on the future of work for our members.
- Flexible approach to work – This is a part time role, we can offer work from home days, would consider candidates in QLD or NSW. We value family and want to make sure you don’t miss the kids swimming carnival if that’s important to you.
- A commitment to supporting the development of each member of our team via annual professional development opportunities.
- A positive work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and while our business supports women and marginalized genders we encourage all people that fit the criteria to apply.
Please include a cover letter and your CV and don’t’ forget to tell us what issue facing women is on your agenda. Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today