Sherrie Storor is a mentor, speaker, educator, keynote speaker and real estate agent who works with real estate agents to help them build their best life and leverage their real estate career to achieve your dreams. She achieves this through her 1:1 coaching program, coaching groups, VIP events, national industry events, her social media channels, podcast, and online school.
20 hours per week.
About the position:
- An opportunity has opened for a Videographer to join Sherrie Storor’s business, Real Estate Nation, and document her journey to success and all it encompasses.
- As a videographer, you’ll have the opportunity to craft the look and feel of the visual elements at real estate nation events, keynotes, the podcast, behind-the-scenes B-Roll action at live events and facilitate regular webinars and live streams. You will play a key role in documenting our journey!
- The role will also involve shooting and editing, exciting Video content for the Clients Website and for their Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- You’ll join us at events around the country (well when we can!)
- We are looking for someone who is capturing and editing content in a modern and fun way.
- Ability & desire to travel interstate regularly and occasionally work weekends during events.
- Ability to work from home.
- Full driver’s license and car to access various sites
Your focus will be:
- Capturing day-to-day operations in videos and stills. This will involve keynote presentations, workshops and regular meetings etc.
- Candid interviews
- Working with raw footage, including editing and film production
- Organising and maintaining an accessible digital vault
What this role isn’t
- Storyboarding and developing a narrative
- Staging scenes and scripts
- Producing content that doesn’t reflect Real Estate Nation and Sherrie Storor’s brand.
- Minimum 2 years experience in video editing/filming or has just finished an educational course directly on filming and editing (Uni, SAE, etc)
- Experience in creating exciting and engaging social media content
- Experience in videography with post-production/ editing skills using Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- Strong Videographer skills
- Exceptional creativity, originality, and a strong visual sense.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage and work to tight deadlines.
- General knowledge and interest in creating optimised videos for each Social Media platform.
- A creative thinker with great attention to detail
- Have your own functional equipment, including at a minimum:
- Camera DSLR or Mirrorless (must record 4k)
- Gimbal or stabiliser
- Drone (Mavic or above)
- Experience operating shoots on their own and as a team.
- Strong ability to run a shoot and direct.
- Motion graphics and experience a big plus
Who we are looking for:
- You will have the energy, drive, and determination to deliver each and every time. Working alongside Sherrie Storor you will embrace opportunity and provide value wherever you can.
- We are looking for someone who is creative, passionate and who is able to Identify and create engaging videos from filmed content on a daily basis that add value to our online audience.
- Ability to identify powerful Business and Personal Development messages worth sharing with the world.
- Ability to deliver the video message in the most efficient way, catered to the attention span of internet users in 2021
- You will be confident and happy to work autonomously within a strong, high-performing team.
- You’ll have an eye for fly-on-the-wall style footage and stills, in a diverse and unpredictable range of situations.
- Ability and intuition to be in the right place at the right time, without being intrusive.
- Able to adapt to change and shifting priorities on the run.
- Ability to confidently provide advice and feedback to people being filmed and get the best out of them.
- Your work is driven by a passion to build genuine and authentic connections with your subjects and audience.
- A mature thinker with the ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Works well under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong team engagement and collaboration skills
- A genuine “can-do attitude”
- Creative and suggests ideas.
All applicants MUST submit a portfolio with a link to your video showreel along with your CV. Applicants without cover letters will not be shortlisted. Please also include links to examples of short social media clips you have created. Send us a portfolio or some of your best work below.
You will be required to edit a short highlight reel based on a brief provided as part of the interview process (this submission will not be used or published by Sherrie Storor or Real Estate Nation).
We are recruiting on a rolling basis, so applications will be processed as they are received. We respectfully request that agencies do not send unsolicited CVs.
This job advertisement has expired.