WEB DEVELOPER | eCOMMERCE
Are you a passionate & innovative web developer looking for a meaningful and rewarding project?
Can’t wait to create fashion focused eCommerce websites for a charity business?
Are you someone who relishes the challenge of being part of something new and exciting?
Then read on!
Freelancing Gems is partnering with Share the Dignity for this exciting national project.
Since 2015 Share the Dignity has been passionate about helping women and girls in need and eliminating period poverty in Australia. Share the Dignity is a women’s charity based in Australia that works to make a real, on-the-ground difference in the lives of women and girls experiencing homelessness, fleeing domestic violence or doing it tough.
You can read more about Share the Dignity on their website: https://www.sharethedignity.org.au/
As part of an exciting new digital project with a national reach, we are seeking an experienced Web Developer to join the Freelancing Gems project team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a truly national project that will have direct benefits and impact on women in our community.
You are an experienced Web Developer, preferably with experience creating fashion based eCommerce websites.
- Experienced in the Laravel platform
- Experienced in custom ecommerce development (Bagisto experience is a bonus)
- In touch with modern website trends, particularly with eCommerce functionality
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant field
- Excited to be partnering with other talent freelancers and consultants on a national project with impact
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working with the national project team, your involvement in the project will include:
- Experience creating Custom Web Applications built on Laravel, utilising the Bagisto ecommerce platform to implement well tested, core ecommerce functionality efficiently.
- Experience with AWS Auto-Scaling EC2 Instance with group CI/CD pipeline, AWS Web Application Firewall with Managed Rules for security.
- Conceptualising and creating a website that effectively interprets the project brief
- Incorporating knowledge of website design and development with best practice, SEO and UI/UX principles into the development of the project website
- Writing well-structured and efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Executing the site map and functionality specifications
- Taking the custom designs (in PSD or Figma) and coding it to be pixel perfect
- Creating a logical CMS and admin area with integrations of sales performance with accountant and sales software, ability to show details sales reports and data.
- Collaborating with the broader project team to ensure alignment
Please register your interest, showcasing who you are and why this is the perfect opportunity for you. This is a truly national project and will suit freelancers and consultants based across Australia. Our recruitment team will be selecting the project team over the coming weeks.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today