About the Job or Project
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement and are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
As a Freelance Web Developer at Desygner you will be working closely with Desygner’s directors and particularly the Chief Technology Officer & VP of Engineering to organise, manage and deliver technical solutions. You will play an active role in the development of our product and assist Desygner to develop it to its full potential.
Assist with the development, maintenance and enhancement of Desygner’s graphic design editor to support various media types and formats, such as video and animation.
- Work with our design team in order to implement a beautiful UX for our video and animation features
- Set the algorithmic bases for building transitions, blend and text effects
Ideal Applicant or Experience
We’d like to hear from you if you have experience with Front End Development, Full Stack Development and/or Development Operations.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Passion for true bootstrapped startups and big-picture development
- Takes ownership, self-starter, and finds solutions with our founders
- Able to think outside of the box and solve problems
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
We nurture a creative, focused and fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office (or work from home!). Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment without politics and hierarchy.
- Work on the Gold Coast with views over the beaches and canals from your desk, or remotely from home
- Multicultural small, yet dynamic team with direction and leadership
- Work on solutions used by millions of people every day
- Location in Surfers Paradise near the best restaurants, beaches, and public transport
- Competitive compensation + equity option plans by seniority
- Flexible hours, so you will not be controlled by the clock!
- Exciting career opportunities as an early team member
- Be respected and heard in a startup that is smashing numbers
- Continuous learning, development, and support from founders and external training
- Great coffee, snacks, and kombucha – all provided to keep you fuelled up
- Massage chair and relaxation room
Desygner is one of the leading tech companies in Australia! We’re now part of the top 10 startups in Australia to work for (and top 500 in the world). Desygner is focused on building solutions that make design, branding and marketing better through automation, AI and adaptive technologies without needing a designer.
There is no better opportunity to be part of something bigger than this and now is the chance to join our small team of under 50 on the Gold Coast before we explode
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today