Operational Admin Support
Applications close Thursday June 3
The Jonah Group–Byron Bay NSW – Part time
WFH or Byron Office
Dynamic Operational Admin Support required for small businesses. Part-time, flexible hours. Approx 15-20 hours per week. Work from home or Byron Office.
Who we are
We are a small-medium-sized business based in Byron. We work with large international corporate clients delivering training and consulting in safety, leadership, and health. Our people are located Australia-wide. Our office is located in Byron and we have a flexible work from home policy.
Who you are
You have at least 5 years of corporate experience. You may have worked as an executive assistant or in an operational project coordinator role. You traded the big smoke for the Northern Rivers. You may have taken a break and are keen to get back into work. You want something flexible, a few hours a day during business hours.
You are considered by your friends and past colleagues as savvy, energetic, professional, a quick learner, flexible. You have brilliant IT skills and a ‘figure-it-out’ attitude. You are highly skilled in MS Office, have experience in updating websites, and a great eye for detail. You are a self-starter and are not shy about asking questions or sharing your ideas. No doubt you have other skills we need and have yet to discover!
Your role is a generalist. It will grow and flex as we get to know each other. We are looking for someone to have our back and help us stay on top of managing our business. Your role will focus on four key areas:
- Executive Assistant to Business Development Director – set appointments, review documents, create proposals, follow up with clients
- Operational Coordinator – order promotional material, travel bookings, organise events related to client projects
- Business Management Support – update marketing material, coordinate monthly webinar schedule, follow up with clients
- General Office Support – database management, order equipment, update procedures manual/ filing system
- Digital Marketing – update website, distribute monthly Mailchimp newsletters, update linked in and other social media platforms
This job advertisement has expired.