Wholesale Sales Manager
Wholesale Sales Account Manager – Flexible Working Hours
At Cloth & Co., we want making a positive impact to be as accessible as putting on the perfect tee. That’s why we partner with ethical factories, traditional artisans and women’s cooperatives. We work with high quality, environmentally friendly and sustainably sourced materials, and invest in projects to continuously strive to do good. But there’s a lot more work to be done, and we’re excited to be growing our small team.
We have a flexible/part time role opening up for a like minded motivated individual to join us. We are based on the Northern Beaches in Sydney but as a remote position, you can work from most places.
As our Wholesale Sales Account Manager, you will oversee sales activities and develop long term relationships with our retail partners. You will be responsible for managing accounts, ensuring clients are satisfied, and generating new sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and quick learner who can manage, prioritise and adapt easily. You will need to have a strong work ethic. We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic and driven to grow Cloth & Co. through strong retail partnerships.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve problems and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in Sales and/or Account management
- An ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Experience in retail or apparel preferred
- Computer competency, literacy and a willingness to learn are essential attributes as you will be using a dynamic CRM and Inventory Software
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today