About the Job or Project
We’re looking for multiple freelance writers – this is a highly flexible writing job.
Join our new team of tech/gadget writers. The role is vital for writing engaging content that is creative and enhances our customers buying experiences. You will be mainly writing authentic tech product reviews and buying guides.
Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
– Creative writing, research & planning.
– Ensuring spelling and grammar is correct. Using advanced grammar to engage our viewers.
– Working with our team to create new enticing buying guides for our tech/gadget buying guides.
– Writing clear, relatable, and on-brand content to maintain our brands voice.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
What does it take to join our team?
– Preferred Qualifications in the fields of Journalism, English or Creative Writing, or other significant awards in Writing.
– Experience in copywriting and understanding copywriting concepts like: Content – Pain, Agitate, Solve (PAS).
– Be adaptable, hit deadlines and work autonomously.
Bonus: If you’ve had experience working at other larger publications, we’d love to hear from you.
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
Think of us as your retainer client! We are looking for a long-term freelancer to join our team. You’ll also learn about on-page SEO helping you to develop new skills.
About Gadget User
Gadget User connects people to the latest gizmos and tech products, highlighting the best and latest gadgets in the world today.
Our focus is to enrich people’s lives by discovering the coolest types of gadgets, with simplified applications and practical use. Our team is hyper-focused on making your life easier and more enjoyable with the fun of gadgets.
We are a team of creative-minded gadget enthusiasts with a passion for technology, design and product trends.
How to Apply
Apply today with an up-to-date resume, portfolio OR send us examples of your writing, whether it be on other small to large publications, etc. Gadget User shall be in contact if your resume or writing examples meets our needs.
This job advertisement has expired.