Valued in the health and safety community as a connector and mentor, I offer a unique perspective into the challenges the profession faces.
With over 15 years’ experience in health and safety in Australia, I have successfully helped organizations mature in their cultural journey. My down to earth approach to safety, leadership and culture is valued by organizations to help navigate complex challenges and change.
As an active and educated member of the health and safety profession I am in a strong position to provide advice on:
- Health and safety strategy and cultural maturity models
- Diversity and inclusion strategies including recruitment
- WHS training and induction design and roll out
- Health and safety management systems
- Mental health programs and strategies
As the Founder of Women in Safety my role is to facilitate connection, growth and learning within our community. Follow our business page https://www.linkedin.com/company/women-in-safety to connect.
- I'm a Company Director, Non-Executive Director, qualified Trainer & Assessor, WHS Consultant, Speaker and currently studying my MBA Leadership. I also hold a Graduate Certificate in Applied Law, Bachelor of Business HR and a Bachelor of Occupational Health and Safety