Content Creator & Writer
About the Job or Project
As our creative human, you have the most exciting job at Grand. You will be creating mini Zoomer Courses aka short-form content that includes; text, graphics, audio and video scripts (for our Ai avatars), creating skill quizzes and real-world activities that motivate GenZ to level up their soft skills and prepare for high-growth careers.
You will own our social skills product called Skills in 60 Second #S60S. And oh yeah, we need you to be obsessed with the latest trends, and brands whilst not afraid of experimenting with innovative, outside-the-box techniques for creating content that drives engagement and increases retention.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You’re right for this job if…
- Mostly writing short-form copy, audio and video script content (for your friend Ai avatar), and mini skills quizzes.
- Use your copywriting and content management skills to publish and monitor content across our digital platforms.
- Produce digital-first creatives that align with the brand aesthetic and are optimised for digital performance.
- Working with the wider team to help identify fresh content opportunities that help us reach a diverse audience pool.
- Ensure the lifetime value of our content is constantly growing – by leveraging new opportunities, technology, and trends.
Required Skills and Services
Grandshake exists to help our young people figure out what’s next before they leave school.
We are a Brisbane-based EdTech Startup challenging the status quo by daring our educators and partners to be responsible for guiding our next generation. Our drive to solve this critical problem has led us to this point: Help us give our kids something real – a connection, an experience, workplace skills – before we send them out into a rapidly changing workforce.
We work with schools, employers and the industry to provide thousands of young Australians a meaningful real-world work experience and skills they’ll need for the workforce, now and into the future.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
This job advertisement has expired.