About the Job or Project
Attractive opportunity for a proactive Digital Marketing Coordinator to be an integral part of the next chapter of Brisbane based, jewellery design brand Jimena Alejandra. Working directly with the founder to execute the national digital marketing function of the business, we are searching for an experienced, hands-on marketing coordinator.
- Do you want to play an integral part of an inspiring business that is expanding quickly into bricks and mortar and international markets?
- Are you a proactive marketing all-rounder with experience in Shopify, Klaviyo and Canva?
- Are you passionate about jewellery and fashion?
Then we want to chat to you!
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You’re right for this job if…
- Able to commit to three days per week in the Ascot office
- Experienced with Shopify, Klaviyo & Canva/Photoshop
- Experienced content creator
- Love fashion and jewellery
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
- Product discount of course!
- Join the founder at desirable events & pop ups
- Potential to join founder on international stone sourcing trips
About Freelancing Gems
Freelancing Gems is an intelligent jobs marketplace for female freelancers that showcases the rarest gems of talent, across ALL industries. We champion the freelancers, the consultants, the sole-traders, the small business owners and the side-hustlers by providing a digital platform for Australian employers to find and hire the best talent. The platform uses an AI-driven matching model using machine learning to immediately connect talent with suitable roles and employers to skilled, available freelancers.
We’re closing the gap on gender inequalities by improving workforce participation rates and pay parity for women. We have a big mission ahead of us – to help Australian women find their next meaningful role and redefine their 9 to 5, while charging what they are worth. It is no small task, but we are up for the challenge and looking for other motivated individuals to join our team who are passionate about supporting women at work, women’s issues and diversity as a whole.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
This job advertisement has expired.