Online Business Manager and Ultimate Wing Woman for Sports Dietitian Business
About the Job or Project
We are looking for an OBM who is ready to dive in and really get to know the business. You will be our CEO Taryn’s right hand wing woman and gatekeeper and keep the ship on the right path. As we build our brand globally, you will help uphold the high quality of our services and offerings.
Start date: Flexible – as soon as possible
Hours: 10-15 hours per week, with the ability to increase over time as we grow
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Pitching and scheduling at least 2 podcast guest spots each month – systems in place
- Inbox management and customer enquiries – Respond to new email enquiries and current clients contact within 24 business hours.
- Provide excellent customer service by being helpful, enthusiastic and proactive
- Manage and coordinate contractors and our VA Marla. You will be her first point of contact and coordinate other contractors to ensure our weekly podcast and socials work seamlessly.
- Dive in and help with all things launch (twice per year) on Kajabi – create events, landing pages, funnels, offers and checkouts etc – Kajabi experience essential but lots of support provided
- Monthly strategy meeting to plan ahead and ensure everyone is on the same page – then assist in coordinating and implementing our monthly marketing strategy.
- Help streamline and create systems. Lists are your love language.
- Data collection and reporting monthly metrics.
- Organise gifting for special humans.
- Send welcome packs to new TNA members (AUS/USA/Canada based) – twice per year.
Our Website: www.dietitianapproved.com
Ideal Applicant or Experience
You’re right for this job if…
You’re organised and efficient and are keen to help implement our goals and strategies, assisting in their development along the way. You are a problem solver and are happy to assist with the varied tasks of the role as the business continues to grow. You have a great attention to detail and love a good list!
You also understand the challenges that come with running a business with little people and can take the reins or hold the fort on days where Taryn steps away to be with her family. You are equally passionate about implementing our world domination plans and enjoy the up and downs on this crazy journey.
Required Skills and Services
Perks and Benefits
You get to be a part of a first to market triathlon nutrition education program as we go global and take the world by storm!
You will be Taryn’s wingwoman, steering the ship which means your opinion and voice in how we operate means something. This is not a tick and flick role – we want to know you and you to know us. We want to share a wine together and celebrate our achievements, and perhaps a block of chocolate during the hard times. Yes Dietitians eat chocolate 😉
As a Mum, I completely understand business with babies so there is lots of flexibility around when and how you work. As long as jobs get done when they need to, you’re autonomous to do what works best for you.
The role is varied, fun and will continue to evolve as we grow and build as a company. Strap yourself in for an exciting ride.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
This job advertisement has expired.