About the Job or Project
- Design print magazine layout and artwork using Adobe Software.
- Design online and print advertisements (flyer, poster, banner, sticker etc) using Adobe software.
- Create Weekly Mailchimp newsletter/EDM.
- Create website articles using WordPress CMS.
- Create/update advertisements on the website.
- Share online articles on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Little Redbook).
- Create monthly online version of print magazine.
Ideal Applicant or Experience
- Familiar with WordPress CMS.
- Familiar with Adobe Software.
- Familiar with Mailchimp.
- Experienced in operating social media, ie. Facebook and Twitter.
- Experienced in graphic design.
- Communication in Chinese and English.
Required Skills and Services
About Melbourne Chinese Post
Melbourne Chinese Post is one of the first information-packed newspaper to catered to the rapidly growing diverse Chinese community in Victoria.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today