Content & Social Media Manager
About the Job or Project
Mycarehub is a NDIS disability care services provider. We provide assistance to NDIS participants with a range of support services including Community Access, Personal Care and Domestic Assistance to enable independence and promote positive well-being in both the community and client’s homes.
We are currently recruiting a Content and Social Media manager to join our great team on a contract basis working remotely as an extension to our team. You will be joining a small dynamic team but very passionate team.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a creative flair that understands the disability and the NDIS industry.
This role is best suited for someone who has previous experience in Content and Social Media management and is ready to take on a role that takes our marketing to the next level.
As the Content and Social Media manager you will have the opportunity to work offsite.
As a Content and Social Media Manager, you will be:
- Working closely with the CEO to assist in Marketing, driving Social Media and communication with relevant parties
- Promoting the company among the community and our clients
- Working independently
- Developing, planning and executing marketing campaigns across social media marketing and direct marketing
- Creating and developing content, and publishing across various channels
- Managing digital assets including Social Media channels
Ideal Applicant or Experience
This role is suited for someone with:
- Qualification in marketing, communications, public relations, or a related discipline
- Passion for all things social and are at the cutting edge of social media trends and best practices
- Camera experience to take good photos and videos
- Ability to create engaging video, graphic, photo and written content, from concept to delivery
- Strong written communication skills, with an ability to write effective copy
- Strong understanding of contemporary marketing practices
- Ability to be a strong, fun storyteller with a passion for the product (we do care)
- Ability to own social copywriting and developing a Social Media content creation calendar
- Experience managing all social media platforms
- Accountable, disciplined and motivated personality
- Strong work ethic with a great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, and work independently at times and as part of a team
- With experience in the Disability and NDIS industry, although not essential
- Ablility to be a self-starter who is up to date with current trends and clear communication
Required Skills and Services
About My Care Hub
We are an Australian family run organisation, who are passionate about providing a quality service and choice to people with a disability.
Connect directly with care and support providers, giving you the choice and control over the services you need.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like it was made for you please apply via the section below with your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the best fit for the project. Examples of your work would also be an added bonus.
This job advertisement has expired.