Digital Marketing Coordinator
Collaborative Media Group are looking for our next epic Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the team.
The right applicant is someone who has some experience and is ready to take the next step in their career. They will have a passion for all things digital whilst possessing a natural drive to exceed expectations. This is your opportunity to work across an exciting portfolio of clients with an opportunity to grow within the business. You’ll take accountability for the performance, success, and ongoing evolution of your campaigns.
- Provide day-to-day client management services to our clients and manage relationships to ensure client engagement and satisfaction.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Effectively research and provide recommendations to clients for their digital marketing initiatives.
- Create content schedules and manage posting schedules.
- Curate, manage and grow client social profiles across multiple social media platforms.
- Manage and implement social media advertising campaigns from the initial strategy and setup stages, through to managing budgets, optimising campaigns, and reporting.
- Monitor, assess and report on all activities to ensure effective implementation and continuous improvement.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Support Collaborative Media Groups brand messaging, providing key messages to client.
- Tertiary qualification in communications or marketing
- Minimum 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role
- High level of familiarity and capability using digital marketing, social media and reporting software and applications including but not limited to Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Google suite and analytics and web analytic tools
- Creative eye with strong copywriting skills
- A desire to deliver creative and compelling campaigns that use traditional and emerging channels to drive results
- Advanced computer skills including experience using Google Suite of products, Apple, Keynote, Trello, Canva as well as CMS & CRM systems
- Superb verbal and written communications skills and strong interpersonal skills.
This is a flexible opportunity, and we’re open to it being either full time or part time for the right candidate.
This job advertisement has expired.