Sales & Marketing Coordinator
WebSteps is a digital development agency that design, build and maintain websites, offering simple pay-by-month website solutions. Small businesses must embrace the digital landscape to survive and reach their customers. At WebSteps we believe that small business matters, that’s why we help them find the right digital tools to step up online.
We are looking for a casual sales and marketing coordinator to help support our team at WebSteps. Tasks will be varied, focusing on getting in leads and creating an awesome customer experience. This could be social media management and advertising, local area marketing, email marketing, copywriting, and account management. We are looking for someone with a bit of gumption. You don’t need years of experience, just a can-do attitude and some creativity.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Unlocking new business opportunities.
- Managing paid and organic social media accounts.
- Meeting KPIs and revenue targets through securing new business.
- Developing and executing local area marketing campaigns.
- Acquiring and following up on leads generated through various marketing channels.
- Developing an intimate knowledge and understanding of WebSteps website and digital products and how they benefit our target clients.
- Attending network events as appropriate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of competitor activities, client objections, & local market characteristics through various reporting mechanisms.
- Administration of the agency’s CRM, ensuring contact information is up to date and of the highest quality for marketing and business development purposes.
- Demonstrating our core values – A passion for helping small businesses step up online.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport.
- Motivated and resilient attitude towards goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in using computers and cloud-based documents and spreadsheets.
- Excellent planning, time management, and organisational skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and be responsible for your own tasks and goals.
- Ability to build team cohesion while working remotely.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence a positive outcome.
WebSteps offers a lot of opportunities to grow your career as the business takes off. We are a small group that values family and work-life balance and welcomes people in all stages of life, of all ages and backgrounds.
To apply please forward your resume and a cover letter explaining why you think websites are important for small businesses and your suitability for the role below.
WebSteps is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today