Senior iOs Developer
Role: Senior iOS Developer
- $103k – $115k + super
- Full-time, 4-day work week (Mon-Thu)
- Flexibility to WFH – Australian based role
- Employee share options plan allocation
This is not a job ad.
This is not a call for a hundred and fourteen CVs to splice into a scorecard and rank you by numbers in boxes in the hopes of finding on paper THE ONE.
We’re not looking for a formally crafted intro letter that was copy and pasted, showing attention to detail by being SURE to check you edited our name, before smartly and professionally listing your skills and experience, with just the right touch of personality, nor are we quite yet needing to know where you studied or what your hobbies are.
Though we can’t wait to learn all of these things, as they no doubt have in some way shaped the person you are.
We don’t particularly want to hear that you work well autonomously but also in teams, though both are important to us and hopefully to you. We don’t want to know that perfectionism is your greatest weakness. We’d like you to feel that you can be more vulnerable than that.
What we’d really like to know is what drives you.
- What is your purpose?
- What are you drawn to?
- What do you want to change in the world?
If you don’t know, that’s okay, but it matters to us that you at least care that you don’t know. Maybe we can figure it out together.
What we’d really like to know is what you value. What’s important to you? You, the human.
We’re not looking for answers you think we want to hear, answers that you hope will present you in a good and interesting light. We’re just looking for the truth. We want you to feel like you have permission to be open, and honest, and just YOU. We bet that’s enough. We bet just you is more interesting than anything you can construct.
We want you to know what we’re building here at Good Empire.
And why we’re doing it, so you can decide if this is what you would like to wake up each morning to be a part of, to help build, whatever your role in this might become.
We want you to know what burns in our hearts. We want to know what you FEEL when you read it. We want to know if you care, or if you’re skim reading this looking for an M or a C in the title, and a number that’s bigger than six.
We’re gathering, uniting and empowering an empire of good humans to help save the f**king world.
We want to know what that means to you.
Good Empire is a social app for good that challenges us to level up for people and planet.
A global impact platform to inspire, empower, and reward individuals and organisations to unite and take action aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
We’re a for-profit, on purpose high growth tech startup. Recently funded, after a successful equity crowdfund with over 1300 investors from all around the world coming on board to support our mission.
We’re a small team. Six of us, so far. You’ll make it seven. It’s just the beginning. We want to know if that excites you, to be there at the beginning, to be able to shape the vision, with all you have. Every idea, every action. It’s limitless, if you have the courage.
THE KINDS OF THINGS THAT WILL EXCITE US:
- Your passion and leadership in all things app development
- Your ability to get your hands dirty, into the code, tweaking, improving, iterating, always.
- Your excitement to eventually lead a team of iOS developers
- A lover of collaboration with product, tech and design to bring cutting edge concepts to market in-app.
- Your pace and ability to rapidly and efficiently develop, distribute and deploy programming processes.
- Your keen eye for consistency of experience and brand across Android, web and iOS, always considering the user experience at every step of the way.
- You’ll need to know your way around Jira or similar project management tools.
- We’d love to see a portfolio of your released apps in market
- Your deep knowledge of iOS frameworks, Apple backend services, design principles and app interface guidelines.
- Your proficiency in git and CI/CD tools
- Your knowledge of RESTful APIs to effectively integrate with iOS apps.
- Your passion for impact and making a difference in the world.
- That you care about humans and the planet and you want to work with a team and in a startup that also cares.
HOW TO CONNECT WITH US
Please share your Github username, your StackOverflow username and links to some apps in the app store you’ve been involved in developing and what your involvement was.
Please connect and send your application through below, or if you’d like to chat more about the role, connect with us first and we’ll see what we can arrange.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today