Senior Publicist (FT or Contract)
Are you a seasoned PR professional looking for a role with a difference? Perhaps you’re a journalist looking for a move client-side?
If you want to work for a values-driven organisation at the forefront of entrepreneurial personal brand management this might just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Yellowpanda specialises in building authentic public profiles for trailblazing entrepreneurs and CEOs with experience that extends across a wide breadth of strategic communications services.
Our client portfolio serves industries including Manufacturing, Construction, Aviation, E-Commerce, Health & Fitness and NFPs
Our client campaigns challenge the big issues, like supporting the circular economy, environmental sustainability and mental health & wellness to name a few.
With no two days ever the same, you’ll contribute to meaningful work that makes an impact.
Our core services include:
- Personal brand management
- Corporate affairs
- Media relations
- Social media content creation
- Award nominations
- Professional communications
Senior publicist responsibilities:
- Client Service/Account Management – effectively manage multiple clients and their accounts including day to day servicing and overseeing monthly, quarterly and annual plans
- Take ownership of projects allocated, creating and updating project tools as required
- Work closely with the team to keep them up to date
- Deliver specialised media relations including production of media materials, proactive pitching and liaison with media contacts on behalf of clients
- Maintain a strong and ‘ahead-of-trend’ knowledge and understanding of the Australian media landscape
- Develop relationships with media, journalists and industry
- Develop and produce content for clients including social media, copywriting, media releases and other activities as required
You will have previous experience working in journalism /public relations/communications across agencies or in-house.
You are a confident communicator, with high attention to detail. You’re a team player and have the specialised skills in PR and Media Liaison, content development, copywriting, developing media relationships and generating media opportunities for clients.
This is a rewarding career opportunity for a passionate PR professional to work with a supportive growing team who offers ongoing career development, flexibility and benefits.
What we can offer the right candidate:
- Competitive Salary
- Positive FUN work environment
- 4-day work week
- Flexible workplace arrangements
- Bonuses for supporting business development
Please contact Amanda Williams below for a confidential discussion.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today