About the Job or Project
We are looking for a studio co-ordinator to help manage our interior design projects behind the scenes. This role would suit a customer service and admin whizz!!
This is not a design related role, it’s a support role to assist our designers to order, deliver and install client projects. We are a small tight knit team who roll our sleeves up and do whatever tasks are required to get the job done so while there is a general job description the expectation is that you are able to assist with other areas of the business as required.
Daily tasks include:
- Communicate delivery timelines to clients
- Assess and determine budgets with clients
- Brief project details to senior & junior designers
- Manage timelines and implementation of projects
- Purchasing and ordering all furnishings and materials
- Procurement manager
- Creating contingency plans for furniture delays
- Assist on photoshoots where necessary
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years customer service or admin experience minimum
- Experience with Xero
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Must have experience with Macbooks
You must be comfortable working independently to ensure smooth project co-ordination, must be super organised and obsessive about detail.
We will accept full or part time for the right person. This role will be based in our studio in Mosman. Fridays are optional work from home days.
This job advertisement has expired.