Level 2/3 IT Support Technician
Technical Guru – Level 2/3 IT Support Technician
- Do you believe that technology should make life better?
- Do you have experience in managing technology, cloud environments and websites?
- Do you want to make a difference to small and medium businesses and not-for-profits?
- Are you ready for a challenge?
For the past 24 years CyberGuru has been helping small to medium-sized businesses and not-for-profit organisations across Brisbane, with a focus on IT strategy, managed services and cybersecurity.
As a growing business we are looking for a level 2/3 technician to join our team and support our managed services and ad-hoc clients. The role will involve working with a variety of technologies and clients.
For the right candidate this is the opportunity to make the role your own. You will have the ability to negotiate working hours and work from home arrangements. We provide ongoing professional development and paid training leave. We offer a supportive environment where we appreciate and care for our staff.
Salary to be negotiated commensurate with skills and experience. This position could be part-time or full-time for the right applicant. Occasional after hours work may be required.
You will have the following skills:
- Either a Bachelor’s degree or minimum Certificate III or above in an IT-related field, and/or Microsoft qualifications
- A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in providing level 2/3 IT support in a business to business setting
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- Full Australian Driver’s Licence and unrestricted access to own vehicle
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- A commitment to excellence/professionalism
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency and a willingness to undergo a security check
- Working with children blue card, or the ability to gain a blue card
- Experience in web development, networks, managed services, cloud computing and backups
- Good working knowledge of the Essential Eight Maturity Model
Please submit a cover letter with your resume.
This job advertisement has expired.