WEBSITE DESIGNER | eCOMMERCE
Are you a passionate & innovative web professional looking for a meaningful and rewarding project?
Can’t wait to create custom fashion eCommerce web designs that apply the latest web trends?
Are you someone who relishes the challenge of being part of something new and exciting?
Then read on!
Freelancing Gems is partnering with Share the Dignity for this exciting national project.
Since 2015 Share the Dignity has been passionate about helping women and girls in need and eliminating period poverty in Australia. Share the Dignity is a women’s charity based in Australia that works to make a real, on-the-ground difference in the lives of women and girls experiencing homelessness, fleeing domestic violence or doing it tough.
You can read more about Share the Dignity on their website: https://www.sharethedignity.org.au/
As part of an exciting new digital project with a national reach, we are seeking an experienced Website Designer to join the Freelancing Gems project team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a truly national project that will have direct benefits and impact on women in our community.
You are an experienced Website Designer with experience creating fashion based eCommerce web designs that are modern and apply the latest web trends for medium sized businesses.
- In touch with modern web trends
- Experienced in designing fashion focused Commerce websites
- Experienced in UI/UX web design, preferably in a women’s fashion, lifestyle, eCommerce or beauty environment
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign or Figma (any experience with Invision is a bonus)
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant field
- Excited to be partnering with other talent freelancers and consultants on a national project with impact
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working with the national project team, your involvement in the project will include:
- Conceptualising and designing a modern & beautiful website that applies modern design and usability trends
- Delivering well-considered creative designs that drive action in line with the project objectives
- Creating an intuitive customer journey that is bespoke, no template looking designs here
- Bringing to life the site map and functionality specifications
- Creating layouts that will guide users to the key information and deliver an exceptional UX in the shortest amount of clicks
- Collaborating with the project team to align the creative design process
Please register your interest, showcasing who you are and why this is the perfect opportunity for you. This is a truly national project and will suit freelancers and consultants based across Australia. Our recruitment team will be selecting the project team over the coming weeks.
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today