Website Development and Maintenance (Remote workplace)
Health Services Evolution (HSE) is seeking a motivated and highly experienced individual who enjoys working as part of a small friendly team delivering a great customer experience.
HSE is an online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provider for Registered Nurses in Australia. HSE operates several online platforms for the delivery of CPD education sessions.
Health Services Evolution Pty Ltd trades as the Nurses for Nurses Network and the Nursing CPD Institute.
In this collaborative role, the Website Developer and Maintenance Officer will provide expertise in designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining web applications and websites as well as assisting with content edits and content updates.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Designing, testing, developing and documenting for the WordPress websites or web applications
- Developing with HTML 5 and CSS3+
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Understanding and experience of Lifter LMS, or other LMS applications
- Understanding and experience in the use of Divi Theme Builder
- Competency with graphic applications (Photoshop)
- Understanding/ experience in SQL, design standards, internet protocols and server/client architecture.
- Project management skills, experience, and qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 2+ Years Web development
- 2+ years responsive UI Design
- Experience in implementing complex functionality within responsive websites
- Knowledge of current web standards and best practices
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Why work for HSE?
We are a team of great people who enjoy our work and understand that there is more to life than just work. We have a passion for our product and our customers and want to expand our team with like-minded people.
Our work week is Monday – Thursday and this four-hour per day role has flexible start and finish times.
Interested? Apply now via email including your resume and a cover letter addressing how you meet the stated experience and qualifications listed. If you have questions in relation to the advertised position, contact Helen below.
Applications close: Friday the 21st January 2022
Want to connect with this employer?Join Today